• Maintain an Erection Harder Longer even after ejaculation.
• Treats Erectile Dysfunction
• Helps women get in the mood
• Aids in fat Loss
• Yohimbe is used to arouse sexual excitement, for erectile dysfunction (ED), sexual problems caused by medications for depression called selective-serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), and general sexual problems in both men and women. It is also used for athletic performance, weight loss, exhaustion, chest pain, high blood pressure, low blood pressure that occurs when standing up, diabetic nerve pain, and for depression along with certain other medications.
• In addition to treating male impotence, yohimbe bark has been used as an aphrodisiac for men and women. It was also used by warriors as a stimulant before battle. Similarly, weightlifters have used it before competition. a remedy for the sexual side effects of certain antidepressants, and a treatment for low libido in women.
Kearney T, Tu N, Haller C. Adverse drug events associated
Harvey KV, Balon R. Clinical implications of antidepressant drug effects on sexual function. Ann Clin Psychiatry 1995;7:189-201.
Jacobsen FM. Fluoxetine-induced sexual dysfunction and an open trial of yohimbine. J Clin Psychiatry 1992;53:119-22.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good